since ‎Jul-31-2015
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any issues? My understanding is you put it in, plumb it and only fill the aux tank right?I thought it was straight forward till I read some reviews on Northern Tool for the connector kit. There were a few talking about fuel seeping out around the nec...
In 2016, we were camping in the Keys a good bit. We tried various things and ended up with a Dish Pathway X2 and 2 receivers. It worked well initially and when we were camping frequently. One selling point was that we could idle our service betwee...
We recently acquired a 2014 fifth wheel.During the walk around, the tech showed us it had switches for gas and electric water heaters. He said the electric heated faster, but over a longer period we may want to use propane. This weekend was our first...
I did several searches for the topic but they seemed to all go down rabit trails about specific modelsI have a 2016 F-350 DRW 4x4.It is a great truck. We recently upgraded to a heavier FW, specs say 3,050 hitch weight. I was really surprised how much...
So we were fortunate enough to pick up a new to us fifth wheel Friday. One thing I noticed on the walk through is that there is a separate outlet pipe for the gray tanks and the black tank. I asked the guy about it. He said a lot of people get a Y c...