since ‎Jul-30-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is anyone else having intermittent issues with the software? This is our biggest trip so far and the software has been the least reliable this time. It frequently seems to "hang up" -- when I ask it to Add to Trip, nothing happens. It also does no...
I use the GSTP because it downloads to my Good Sam GPS. Does a good job, but recently used it to do a few versions of a trip west. Now I would like to rename those files for better clarification. (For instance, they are now named Trip 1, Trip 2, e...
Fact or fiction? We are trying to determine the validity of two things we were told by a potential flooring installer.1. The type of slide we have requires that we stick with carpet -- cannot use solid flooring. (We have heard that some slides do n...
Not sure where this post should be located, but I could not find a Forum for Chapters specifically. Let me know if there is better/more appropriate place to post. We are reorganizing our chapter and are looking for input from other chapters in term...
Is it possible to share a trip file from the Trip Planner? I know I can download to my Rand McNally GPS, but we are going on a trip with another couple and want to be able to share the trip file...no sense in both of us creating one! I can print, o...