since ‎Jul-22-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 150 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Been wanting to pick up a an inverter generator to have around the house for a while now. Learned about a week ago that we would not have power for set up weekend at the CG due to flooding, so decided it was finally time. Went so far as to put a ni...
I have a pair of Winegard Pathway X2 portable satellites for Dish. A few days ago, one of them got all wonky for lack of better words. It was growling and grumbling making all sorts of horrible noises and not finding a signal. For background, I wa...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29571440
Friends behind us at seasonal CG run into power problems annually whenever temps soar in the heat of the day, the park is near capacity, and everyone is running their a/c units. Both he and I are former electrician. From my experience, what I can d...
Work is hosting a chili cook off next week and participation is “strongly” encouraged. I know my way around the kitchen well enough but chili just isn’t my thing. I use Hormel canned chili in my layered bean dip and was raised in a household where ...