since ‎Jun-03-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 566 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Debating trading my 320G in vs upgrading the axles for the capacity we need.In the meantime, can anyone suggest a possible toyhauler with the below requirements.40' overall or less.dedicated garage 12'+8K lb axlesHalf bath in the backMy first go-to w...
I am looking at side by sides for my 320G. On the scales with no bike/water the trailer has 12,120 lbs on the axles and 2,620 on the pin. With 1500 lbs of water and motorcycle, it shifts the weight to the trailer axles by 2,000 lbs and pulls almost...
We have a Grand Design 320G and would like some input on the current setup.I have a Ram 2500 with aftermarket airbags. It's a Megacab with 6 1/2' bed. The hitch is a gooseball/ reese goosebox.Our first trip was over 2000 miles and the camper felt v...
I know this is a newer model, so I figured I would share my impressions of our first trip with it. The post is a bit long, so bear with me. I also posted this on the GD forums for those that aren't on that one.We ordered it from the factory. Every op...
Custom ordered and it came in 8 weeks as promised. We are really excited to take it for our maiden voyage next month on our Honeymoon.Opted for pretty much all options, except for king bed, dual pane windows and solar. We put the goosebox on in the...