since ‎May-28-2015
‎Feb-20-2024

My Activity

• 1,067 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 14 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

User Activity

I have accordion style window blinds in my 2022 Jayco Jay Flight trailer. The thread broke so I have taken it down to re-thread it. I hope someone here has done this before. This blind has four strings that attach to 2 springs at the top. I see at th...
This new forum layout feels very foreign to me.  Another case of "If it ain't broke, break it".I want to sell my travel trailer and it will probably be over $20K price so I want to avoid any scams or gotchas closing the deal.  I see that eBay and som...
I was putting yellow blocks under my travel trailer wheels on one side to level it.  My lot is not paved, not gravel, just dirt and grass.  I did the job and it was great.  It was level.  Then I was adjusting the entry steps and the tongue jack slid ...
This afternoon a camper pulled into the spot next to mine in a rather average campground. But the rig was far from average. It was a massive looks new fifth wheeler pulled by a shiny looks new semi-trailer truck. I'm guessing the fellow that owns ...
I have a 38 foot bumper pull trailer and I will be pulling out of my summer park in 2 days. I hope some of the experienced pros here can give me some guidance. I've taken 3 short trips in the new truck (F-250 long bed, full cab, a long truck) and t...