since ‎May-17-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 232 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Labor day weekend I got to get away from work which has been consuming my life this whole summer, Parker River Wildlife Refuge gave out 25 permits out of about 150 applicants due to beach erosion and I was lucky enough to get pickedeven tho I would ...
Well the time has come to replace my truck Battery, I tested the volts coming out of the Alternator it's putting out 14.5 volts I also cleaned the terminals. thru the process of elimination the battery needs replacing it's original one from 2005 Moto...
1986 Camper package the I bought and fixed up, The truck need some work before we could even move it we paid $1700 for the package What I found strange that is that they attached the rear Happie-Jac to the bed instead of the bumper. The old tv anten...
I'm in the market to find a better way to enter our truck camper, We're looking at Scissor steps and I can't find anywhere to find a way to figure out how many steps I need So I have a 2000 Lance 1010 with a bumper and it's say 39 inches from the gro...
Well my wife is finally home from Australia for work and we made it out to Sandy Neck Beach in Barnstable Ma. Cape Cod