since ‎May-11-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,227 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

We;;. our well laid out detail retirement travel route plans have gotten derailed due to medical issue. It's actually delaying my retirement now.Looking at the time we "should" be able to start the journey, it's now going to be about the destination...
Spent several weeks setting up a post retirement route, basically going across the top of the country to WY, then down to AZ...Best laid plans I now have a medical procedure schedule planned which is disrupting our travel plans. Basically losing al...
5th wheel came with Zamp 30a controller, plus one 170W panel and one 45w panel, and a two port connection on the roof.Already upgrading. and not real happy with their B* non std connectors.Cost to add another Zamp panel is ridiculously expensive.Tryi...
It's just been issued. Apparently the controller can fail to work, but it's only a software update.After the panic stop where my trailer brakes were slow to activate, lets just say I don't want to depend on the trucks brakes to effectively stop the ...
Literally days after bringing home Arctic Fox 27-5L, I had IS and brakes installed.While it's not inexpensive, I LOVE the IS. Even the truck rides smoother. I had almost 1,000 miles towing the trailer with factory suspension. So, did have some tow...
Likes from