since ‎May-02-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

For those of you who are full time, what did you do with your tailgate? Sell it? I will be going full time in a month or so.
I am looking for someone to either help me install one on my 2015 F350 or a mechanic that has a reasonable charge for this. My local mechanic quotes a very expensive price for what I understand to be about a 2 hour job. I am in the Denver area. Thank...
Tomorrow I will be taking a look at this Northstar 2002 truck camper. The seller does not know the model.From the pictures below can anyone tell me which model this is?
I am looking at an Adventurer camper to purchase. The camper in question is a good price and has exactly what I want or best to say it does not have expensive features that I do not want. However, it has manual jacks, I was wanting electric jacks.Can...
I am in the beginning stages of purchasing a truck camper for full-time use. I have a question about your use of awnings. Do you have one? Rear or side? Do you use it often? I currently have a separate sunshade shelter I use with my teardrop. But I a...