since ‎May-02-2015
‎Mar-23-2024

My Activity

• 1,112 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Since the existing Atwood Piezo sparker tends to work only when it likes to. I converted mine to an electronic unit sourced from gas grill replacement. My brother did this to his trailer and I pirated it from him. I used a step bit to enlarge the ...
So, I've been somewhat living in my 2015 ORV 20fq for the last week or so and the existing WFCO converter was surging/spiking on the 12v side, so I retrofitted it with a new Progressive Dynamics with the charge wizard. This was the kit that just rep...
So I want to offer up this question out about 12v compressor refrigerators. I'm going to post this on other forums too, so your "forum tramps"(like me)may see this spread around some other pages. Not interested in thoughts regarding space savings, p...
Made a loaf of sourdough bread from starter and flour I brought camping. Took me three tries to get it right, but if I hadn't been trying to "do it by the book" without sourdough bread making tools I'd probably got it the first time. I improvised t...
I was getting some maintenance on my 4 GoodYear Endurance Tires. I told them to make sure they balanced and rotated them. The attendant said he would, but for my information he told me trailer tires don't need to be rotated. I assured him they do ...
Likes from