since ‎Apr-14-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 147 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Will a Honda 3000 power two camper A/C units? My truck camper and my Brother's 16' trailer camper.No picture of my Brother's camper. It is a Shasta.
I believe it is Kayteg that hauls his Honda 3000 on a cargo carrier mounted to the front of his truck.I have wanted to do that for a while. Without pulling a trailer, I have no place to put the generator and sometimes you don't want to pull a traile...
Hello,I have a 2008 Northstar Arrow 8.5.The last time I had it out was for a 6200 mile trip in 42 days.Everything worked fine.That was 10 months ago.I was just checking things out today and am having trouble. I consider myself a pretty good do it yo...
I am out of my area of expertise.I am thinking about getting a Honda EU 3000.Before I asked any questions here I knew I would have to have the BTU rating and AMP draw on my A/C unit.I have a RV Products 9000 Series, Model 9201-776, A/C unit.None of m...
I finally decided to make the upgrade to see if I can remedy the sway issue I have when the camper is loaded.I ordered the Hellwig Bigwig anti-sway bar for the rear of my 2015 Chevy 2500HD, 4X4, long bed,crew cab, SRW, gas engine. Northstar 8.5 Arro...