since ‎Apr-11-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 258 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Decided it was time to retire my AC Delco group 24 RV/marine batteries that had date codes of 2013. Figured 8 years was a good run, and our last boondocking trip they didnt seem to last through a 3 day weekend like they used to.Ended up going to Sams...
I have been kind of dreaming, wishing the Dometic Duo Therm 13.5k ac unit in my trailer was a bit quieter.I see there are 2 units that have separate condenser and evaporator blowers that claim to be much quieter.Attwood and a new unit to market made ...
Hopefully this is allowed. Walmart is running a super deal, champion 3400 inverter generator with remote electric start for $799. Free shipping!Mine will be here Wednesday. Word has it they are trying to compete with Amazon prime day.Champion 3400...
3000w inverter clickyJust stumbled across this on amazon for $599!Looks like a nice setup, has 30 amp rv plug.Claims 59db @ 25% loadAnyone have one? I am curious if they hold up, seems like they would be great for Rv's, should run AC and more.
Looking for opinions on your favorite RV caulk.I have used Dicor in the past, it went on well, but cracked the following season.I see Geocel RV caulk also, looks like good reviews.