since ‎Mar-26-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 57 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

How do you keep someone from backing their truck under your TC and hauling it off when it's on the jacks and you're not around?
Looking at an '08 Coachmen 2310QB and I see that the black tank valve and discharge outlet is hanging underneath the coach rather than inside a compartment like others I've seen. My concern is how vulnerable it looks to being busted by something. Lik...
I found a floor plan I like but it's in a Class A and I was wondering if anyone had seen this in a Class C. I've scoured the Internet and can't find one.This is a 24ft 2003 R-Vision Trail Lite motorhome with a rear corner bed, sofa and two chairs wit...
The majority of floorplans in rigs I've been looking at (A's and C's) have the dang bed up against window. I like to sit up in bed and read or watch TV and the thought of my fat @$$ leaning against thin RV glass makes me nervous. Not to mention the t...
So I've been primarily looking at Class Cs under 26 feet mainly for the ease of driving and parking. But, I'll be full timing for a couple of years (or more) and the thought of having more living space and storage space appeals to me.However, I'll be...