since ‎Mar-21-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 108 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Dog situation: two shelties, one timid, the other older but absolutely crazy. They are not escape artists, but at least one would run to chase, greet, or herd anything that moves. Only going into our second camping trip with them, but many more to ...
I can't believe there are not 50 threads on this. I am embarking on cleaning and waxing a neglected but sound fiberglass top on the 20 year old Class B. I plan to wash first, then use something mildly abrasive to remove oxidation, rinse or wash aga...
Looking for advice or observations on this upcoming replacement. I already purchased the new unit online so maybe I did that too fast, but I can still learn anything on the installation before I attempt it. Class B, and this is our only shower, so ...
It's a good thing, I believe, to post a review of a really enjoyable campground stay. This was a pass through visit, traveling home to MD from Montreal. A nice late summer one night stay, in the Adirondacks. First, the staff was friendly and accom...
Who has received some mileage (attention) from having a vintage Class B? I set up last August at an all-General Motors local car show (that I used to attend with my vintage Buicks) this time with the 1996 Coachmen B on a Chevy G30 van. It fit in we...