since ‎Mar-02-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 198 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I normally take 287 to 78 over to 15S when heading down and back but 78 is really starting to knock the fillings out of our teeth. How is i80 instead of 78 into and out of PA for road quality?What say you?
It is quite strange actually...It has power and turntable rotates but it doesn't cook. Get to the campground, plug in, and it works fine. I can't imagine that a 4500 watt gen won't run a microwave.Has anyone else run into this?
Our first grandbaby is due in Jan down in Jacksonville NC. There is a nice CG with full hookups that we stayed at over Thanksgiving so we can stay there but I wanted some opinions from those that have more experience on comfort that time of year.Aver...
Well forum,Went down to NC from RI for Thanksgiving week and the 20 year old Winnebago really has it where it counts. Relatively smooth ride (other than Rt 78 in PA) and real comfortable to live in for the week.I was really surprised with the 9.6 MPG...
Our first real trip south in the MH (34') coming up this weekend, It looks like fuel stops at:Flying J - Frystown PA exit 10 off rt78Flying J - Ruthers Glen, VA exit 104 off rt 95Any experience at these stops that you could share is appreciatedWhat s...