since ‎Feb-17-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 121 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Coach has a Onan 6500 watt Propane gen. Way too loud and sucks waay too much propane when most run time is to charge house bank. Solution: 4500 watt portable…… next challenge: how to load / unload 93lb. unit (on wheels) from my basement without brea...
How is 72 from the 10 to Parker? O.K. for a 40' and toad? THANKS in advance TB
Looking for a park that might still have an opening for Feb. and March. Didn't think we were going but thins changed, now behind the 8 ball. Yes, I can start calling but there are sooo many parks in the area I thought we might try asking those that m...
I have intermittent and not at all response from my Power Gear jacks. Power light is lit, no or little pump noise. Can anyone tell me where to find the control box? I have looked all over with no luck. I need to check connections, fuses etc. Any help...
Have not started coach in 5 months and now the starter keeps running when the key is turned off. The only way I stopped it was to turn off the batt. disconnect in the batt. bay. I then toggled it on and off several times until I heard a "click" and t...