since ‎Feb-16-2015
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 671 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

First of, I'm not a big fan of FB and avoid it like the Plague. I've used Craiglist for years and have been super happy but lookslike times are changing and people are moving to FB.I'm in the market for a small class c (Sprinter types are coming to t...
I received and email from PA State parks telling my reservations hadbeen cancelled due to the Cov19 shutdown and they were reimbursingme.The email also stated that the refunds were going to be handled through ReserveAmerica. Well, 16 days later I'm s...
Been looking for a class B+ or small Class C, been looking in all theusual places. About 1 month ago found one with what looks like a floor plan I can live with and it's less than 1 hour away.It's being sold by Pops RV (a broker - I assume); Anyways ...
After 7 years of ownership, I recently sold my Chevy 3500 passenger van and bought a Transit 350 Ecoboost passenger van (148 wbase).I was tempted to by another Chevy 3500 with the 6-speed tranny but themore I thought about it, I came to the realizati...
I purchased a new Prodigy (Tekonsha) brake controller with the RF (wireless) set up. I ditched the older "hard-wired" brake controller as I did not want to splice into my new TV wiringand also wanted to go to the latest technology.SO far, I am 150% h...