since ‎Feb-14-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 400 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good morning, have a question for the group, looking for some direction. We purchased this 2017 Sierra 377FLIK (front living room) last year. It just hit a year mark with us. Since the time we purchased it the 5er has been at the shop more than our...
Evening everyone. So quick question. I have an external fuel tank that I purachsed from transfer flow for my ATVs. We are selling the ATVs, already sold the trailer we used to transport them but the guy didn’t want the 40 gallon Auxiliary tank. ...
So I have been using my 5er fas a place to sleep for the past few months while we have some major overtime at work. Saves me the 45 minute drive home after working 16-18 hrs. On Sunday I came home to it and the master bed was soaked. Went searchin...
Have a quesrion that I have searched around and can't find the answer too. We have a 2017 Sierra 377Flik, front living room, it has heated tanks but I can't find out if it has heated pipes. When we ordered it we chose every option we could but ju...
Kind of upset right now both at the dealership and the manufacturer. We just purchased a brand new 2017 Sierra 377Flik. Front living Room. We ordered it back in June and it came in mid August and completed walk through and everything paperwork, ba...