since ‎Feb-09-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 96 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for a more powerful tow vehicle for my trailer.F-150 with a 5.0 V8 lags on grades uphill.A Ram CTD 5.9 piques my interest somewhat.Where I roam, there is no ULSD available so one that requires that is out......hence an older (2006-7) Ram with...
Says premium gas is recommended?..What is the downside if regular gas is used?Some folks are telling me nothing other than a slight decrease in power?..Ram dealers in my neck of the woods are selling 2500 Ram quad cab 4x4 for $38K.....I sure could us...
I was considering buying a travel trailer and having it delivered from the dealer to wherever I want it, via a RV delivery firm that has a relationship with the dealer.Has anyone done this?Please.....I don't care to hear about the value of taking loc...
I am considering going full time.For one person, what is the minimum travel trailer length you would be comfortable in?.... Due to size constraints in National Forest campgrounds out west, 30' overall seems to be a good size.I am honed in on a Heartl...