since ‎Jan-30-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 854 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is a new one on me - the steps now grind at full retract. Lippert Kwikee StepsI've had 'em grind at full extend before. Any suggestions on where to start on a fix?https://photos.app.goo.gl/hmapojBP98yZ3n6b9Thanks!
So I could use a "shove in the right direction."My Solar is all DIY. Two 100 watt panels, an EPEver 30A MPPT controller. One group 27 (for now).It's working. It's keeping the battery charged.But I don't think it's working right, or even close to opti...
Youngest son wants to see the Aliens in a couple of weeks. I just called one RV park and they're full apparently. Two more parks to call.But if we have to boondock it - does anyone know the area and have some suggestions for boondocking out by Rosw...
Our Jayco 2016 Greyhawk 31FK has exposed pipes underneath which cramps our style. When the temps hit low 20's (farhenheit) things will freeze.I've been goofin' with some Heat Cable - the kind you put on the roof to prevent ice dams. After a dozen exp...
I'm having a devil of a time finding a shop that'll do an alignment on our 31FK! Right now, the only shop who's said 'Yes' is Transwest up in Frederick. It's a two week wait and then a $600 bill.Ooooooooof!Any Denver area folks that have had their C...