since ‎Jan-28-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,055 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is there some reason I am missing why more 5ers are not made to extend over the cab. Most are high enough and it seems a good spot to extend a bed into like a slide in camper.After some research I found that Titanium and Travelaire make a similar 5er...
We will be at Ocean Shores, WA in May and again in July for about 12 days each time. My wife has a bad time with mosquitoes, sand fleas, or any other bug bite. While I will get a slight itch that goes away in an hour or so, she will still be itching ...
Not a good day to travel on I-40, I-25 or I-10 in NM. I-25 closed due to ice, I-40 ice but salted/cinders so open with reduced speeds, and I-10 has a high wind warning. A good day to stay put. It will get warmer and be less windy by tomorrow, accord...
We were going to head east on I-10 today but will wait until tomorrow. It is one of those rare winter days when it is better to be on I-40 than I-10 or I-20. We could go up to US 380 and follow it east to Brownfield, Tx to pick up 87 to 277 to our fi...
Tires I am talking here. About 2 weeks ago I rotated my tires on the Silverado. A few days after that we started to get a little shimmy/vibration at around 40-50 mph.Drive train all checked out ok so I just figured one of the tires had gotten a flat...