since ‎Jan-19-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Okay i am new to using satellite tv while camping, I have it at home of course but I need some help and it doesn’t seem sane to pay the local tech $500 to set this up no more than I watch tv.I have an HR 24-200 receiver along with a new full size ova...
Still figuring out this "new to me" camper (2008 Keystone Passport 285RL) and learning as I go. We currently have the camper in the driveway and hooked up to shorepower on my home's breaker box. It is on a 30 amp breaker protected circuit.We decide...
I won't have AC electric avail where I am taking my camper...Do I need any source of power for my fridge to run off propane? Also how many days would a propane bottle last if fridge was kept shut?I've never used a fridge like this and wonder if I ca...
I have an old hunting camper that I rebuilt and posted a few questions on here in the past. Now I find myself looking for something a bit nicer to use not only in hunting season but also for the family to use for other camping trips. I will be pull...
I am restoring an old Dunham for hunting Shown hereit has a toilet on one side and shower on the other. The floors of both are raised about 4" above the rest, can I assume that it is likely to have a gray water and black water tank? It only has a s...