since ‎Jan-05-2015
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 995 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

We are looking at going to a 5th wheel from a TT. I keep hearing people talking about being able to turn 90 degrees. I really want to do with the standard B&W hitch in my F-350 with the 6'11" bed. I realize if I turn too sharp I can damage the tru...
We've been RVing for 16-17 years now, and are looking for a new RV, but are struggling on how much we are willing to spend. We are pretty conservative when it comes to spending money. We really want a Brinkley Z3100, which will end up probably a li...
Any thoughts on quality difference in these 3? I’m looking at their 3 slide rear living. The Montana HC is the favorite as far as layout, and appearance. We’ve been very dissatisfied with out 2016 Heritage Glen. I know they are all gonna have issues...
I’ve got one of the tires in my TT that is worn almost bald. The other 3 are fine. I’m guessing it is out of alignment/bent. Can this be fixed without replacing the axle??It’s been 4 years for it to wear out. Should I just replace the tires for and ...
I’m look at a reservation at Amicalola Falls SP in GA. They have warnings in the reservation site about it being a 25% grade going up to the campground. I’m trying to think of comparisons in N GA or N AL that might be similar, and trying to picture...