since ‎Jan-04-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 909 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We started out this week long trip at a state park with just an electric hook-up. Not long after settling in, I hear the water pump kick in, even though no one is using water. My spidey senses alert me to trouble.Sit and listen. Yep, there it is a...
I know you experts know better. For everyone elseWe don't normally use the onboard water. I give it a spring run-through, forget about it.In a couple weeks we will use it. So, I figured a bit of bleech and a good flushing was called for.For some reas...
The SCARABANE camper popped up on my FB page. I thought I would share it here.
So, I pull into a service plaza on the Ohio Turnpike and see a Casita (maybe Scamp) in the RV lot.Outside temp gauge reads 9 degrees (Fahrenheit).These people must be nuts, I think to myself, as I parked the Peterbilt. Shutting down the caterpillar...
I know many say that borrowing money for an RV is not the best option. However, many of us do....as we are not all independently wealthy.The book says our final (60 month) installment is due in April 2018. Since we have sent "extra" every month, I kn...