since ‎Dec-24-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 166 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A KISAE 2000w pure sine inverter, for example, can be had with or without the charger. With the charger the price roughly doubles. I've got a typical WFCO (8955?) trailer charger that's admittedly not as good as the KISAE charger. When solar needs he...
Commercial power being a campground pedestal, house or a general "grid" type power source. I think they're (Progressive Industries)OK with generators as long as they're ground/neutral bonded and put out a pure sine wave....not modified. Instructions ...
I've been told AC always needs an earth ground, DC not. An AC earth ground, as opposed to a DC type chassis ground, saves lives. To run any 120v stuff in an RV, the shore cord is supposed to provide that earth ground. When I plug that shore cord into...
I'm planning on being able to plug my trailers 30a power cord into either shore power or generator or inverter. We'll use a 300w invertor most of the time but for brief use of microwave, coffee maker, and ?, a 2000w inverter. So, for the electricians...
Which solar panel specs are reasonably used for calculating line voltage loss?