since ‎Nov-29-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 135 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our second major trip in our 99 Winnebago Adventurer started out great, but as we traveled south strange things started happening...The key to the fresh water tank broke. :EThe windshield wipers started acting up. :h ( see separate posting on this )U...
During our first trip to southern Florida, we passed through a rainstorm, & during this part of the trip when I had the wipers set on delay setting, the stopping point would vary randomly. :h Normally the stopping point is at the center post in the w...
12:30AM I'm in the BR thinking that it will be time to dump the black tank in the morning, so I turn on the hot water faucet in the bath tub & let it run for a few minutes to give the gray water tank some extra fluid to rinse the hose afterward. I go...
The recliner in my 99 Adventurer has become stuck in the reclined position. How do I fix this & where do I look for the problem? (I am not mechanically inclined.)
DW & I are headed to Durango, CO to ride the Silverton Train. :B Anyone have any input to the local campgrounds? Thanks in advance for the help. 