since ‎Oct-28-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 857 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I just traded my 05 F-250 for a 2020 model with a long bed. I need to upgrade my hitch, but my truck doesn't have the dealer prep for the puck system. Has anyone installed aftermarket supports for puck mounted hitches or gotten the Ford dealer to i...
I have five rescue dogs and haven't taken the whole pack with me on a camping trip until last week. I had been dreading it, but it really turned out great. The only real issue I had was that my German Shepherd's tail was at the right height to clea...
I have a 15 year old Everest FW with an old style TV. I'm thinking about replacing the TV and DVD player with a flat screen and Blue Ray. The TV is currently mounted in a large opening in a cabinet. The question is, has anyone done this replacemen...
I dropped my RV off at the repair facility for work. While it was at their facility, rodents chewed through the wiring for the brakes and battery. I thought that since it happened while they had custody, they would be responsible for paying for the...
I need some advice, but I'm also writing this to vent a little. I dropped my RV off at the local repair shop because of a broken hydraulic line. When I went back to pick it up, rats had gotten into the wiring and destroyed it. The 12 volt wires go...
Likes from