since ‎Oct-27-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,034 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’ve owned my 1999 trailer for 8 years now. I start every spring with a flush out of the pink antifreeze in the plumbing, followed by a sanitation of the fresh tank and pipes with a quart of bleach mixed into the full 30 gallon tank. Last week when I...
My friend recently asked my help with his 10 year old 26 foot trailer that sits permanently on a site in Pennsylvania about 105 miles from my house. The complaint is that while all 110 V functions work fine, very few 12 volt functions work. He recent...
We are heading up to Northern Vermont Friday morning. One of my favorite places in this great country, but sadly this trip is not for camping or leaf peeping. My father in law passed away last week and one of his wishes was for some of his ashes to m...
Driving home from work today, I found myself behind an airstream trailer with a residential style mini split air conditioner hanging off the back. It kind of struck me as odd.
A good friend of mine called me in a panic. He needs to drive his Fleetwood bounder F53 V10 Home from his seasonal site this weekend and is having some trouble.It has a single 12 V chassis battery (65 series) and a pair of 6 volt battery's in series ...