since ‎Oct-14-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 99 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking for a place to stay overnight anywhere from Cullman to Birmingham in Alabama. We will be heading south from Indianapolis to Florida so a location close to I-65 would be most beneficial. Thanks!!
All-Is it me or is booking campsites getting harder and harder? I have spent the last couple weeks trying to book a week in July at Ludington SP in Michigan and it was darn near impossible. There were about 15 sites available from July 8-14 this mo...
All-Curious if any of you have camped at South Bass Island SP or Kelley's Island SP. We are planning on visiting during the July 4th holiday. We have two kids, 13 and 9 and we like to bike and kayak. Which state park is nicer in your opinion? We ...
All-We are beginning to look at places to take our annual family vacation. One of the places we are considering is Branson - Table Rock Lake- Silver Dollar City. We like water sports and have kayaks so Table Rock Lake really interest us. We like t...
All-We live in Indianapolis and already beginning to plan our 2018 summer vacation. What I would like to do is take the kids to Virginia or West Virginia and check out the Civil War sites then head to Washington, DC for a few days. Is there a Civil...