since ‎Sep-14-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Now that winter is upon us with the snow and ice I find myself planning next spring and summer's camping trips. I found a great website to explore locations in New York's vast multi-million acre Adirondack Park. The site (campadk.com) features over 1...
There seems to be two types of campers out there....the resort, full hook-up paved road "Disney-World" kind of campers and the campers looking for the unspoiled wilderness side of camping.Many RV campers never venture beyond the paved RV resorts. I f...
We all have heard that it is almost a sure thing to camp overnight at Walmarts in most states....the key word here is almost.It seems that the campgrounds in the Lake George Area may have been instrumental in getting the Glens Falls, NY city governme...
Last year on a hunting trip to Maine in October a member of our group had a new "YETTI" cooler. He had been out there beyond electric power for about two weeks and his cooler still had about 90% of the original ice cubes in bags frozen solid. I was i...
I have been away from the RV Travel Trailer world for over 20 years. This past spring I said to my wife...."Let's look at some camping trailers"....I did this as I turned into a RV dealership. She looked at me as if I were nuts but after touring a fe...