since ‎Aug-31-2014
‎Feb-17-2024

My Activity

• 198 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently got a new pick up, it has the large display screen and has apple car play.I would like to use a navigation app thru car play to display on the screen.I see there are apps like Hammer or rv life that can do this does anyone have any experie...
We are planning a trip next month from State College Pa to Treasure beach rv park in Shelbyville DE.I am planning to go 322 to 30 end then to route 1.Is this a easy route pulling a 38 foot 5th wheel?My biggest concern is fuel stops along the way I wi...
I was wondering what kind or step guys are using to reach the hitch handle pin? I am 6 feet tall I can reach the handle ok but the locking pin on my B&W is too far.Being in my mid 50's and fat the days of stepping on to of the tire are past me. I wou...
We have a Sprinter 32BH with the Lippert ground control 3.0 system.If I disconnect the house battery will the system loose the auto level memory?
Hi guysI had a rv storage pole building built that is 40x16 and wall height is 15 feet. It has 3 sides closed to the ground.I want to install some lights inside so it is not so dark in there when tring to back in.I am unsure of the type of lighting t...