since ‎Aug-26-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 103 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Driving myself crazy reading about sealants. I need to reseal the bezel of the fridge access cover. Hopefully I'll never have to replace that plastic bezel. I'd like to use a sealant that can be touched up. Will use painters tape to try to keep seala...
Anyone have any good ideas to connect the 6 AWG aluminum wire on the top of my Bigfoot to the solar panels? I was about to connect the interior connection when I noticed the cable Bigfoot installed is aluminum. Yuck! I used a set of dual rated splice...
TxGearhead (Brent) had asked what kind of clearance I had with the new rig, well, it sure is tight. It's really at the tailgate opening where there is the least clearance, between 3/8 and 1/2 inch if camper has not shifted (which it did in the photo)...
With the posts about old-timers leaving and all that, wanted to say thanks for all the info gleaned from so many posts over the last few years. Thanks because my 2019 Ram 3500 dually Cummins is sitting at dealer in Boise for me to pick up, and my Big...
I'm retiring, have my Bigfoot 10.4 on order for late May (pick up in Portland, OR), and getting rid of junk around the house. I need to order a 2019 Ram 3500 diesel dually long bed crew cab 4x4 soon to have for that camper! I live/work in northern ...