since ‎Aug-24-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In my 1999 endeavor, the hot water heater has begun to leak. Would assume that it is rusting out and needs replaced. It is an Atwood 6 gallon model mpd 93756. Has anyone had experience with replacing? Cannot find this exact model, what is the new rep...
In my 1999 Endeavor, I have a minor water leak. During the process of tracking down the leak I found a valve looking object that is in line to the hot water line and mounted underneath my bath room sink above the hot water tank. It is mounted higher ...
Purchased our 1999 Holiday Rambler 34 foot class A 3 years ago. At the time of purchase decided on new tires. Went with dunlops over michilens to save some bucks but am wondering if I made a mistake and should suck up a new set of michilens. My quest...
Am in the process of installing a 50 amp hook up at my home for prepping of my 1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor. Should this be wired in as a 50 AMP 120/240 volt ac single phase. Is this how the camp ground pedestals are wired up?? Do not have my owners...
My fridge seems to be running OK until I put some extra load onto the motorhome electrical system.....such as electric heater or air conditioner. Once the extra load is applied the fridge starts blinking a "Lo AC" code and starts to heat up. Have had...