since ‎Aug-23-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7,877 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After keeping my eyes open for something like it for about five years, I finally found this...and at the dollar store even, so plenty affordable.And this is why I was looking for one of them:Merry Christmas to me!(Interestingly, the die-cast metal pa...
For better or worse, I've booked a reservation at Floyd Bennett Field for next weekend. I was wondering if anyone with more local information than I have would recommend a reasonable route to get there from...well, the rest of the world.The obvious ...
"Fairly recent" means within the past year or so; recent is a bit of a relative term.First up: I put in a little clock and USB charger thingy on the dashboard. The Ford chassis had no clock other than the one on the radio, and the quite inexpensive...
I returned about a week ago from a marvelous ten-week trip to and through Alaska (and back) with my dear mother. I went in a 32' class C, actually about 35' overall with a bicycle rack on the back, with no toad. Over the next several days or maybe ...
I completed a "little" project today that ended up being not quite so little as I had hoped.Like many class C's, my motorhome has the house battery bank in a tray underneath the entry steps. The overall goal was to replace the (no longer functional)...