since ‎Aug-18-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 649 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Currently I have 2 100 watt panels on top of the trailer (VOC 21.6 volts, ISC 6.34 amps, VPM 17.4 volts, IMP 5.75 amps) with a 30 foot run of 12ga wire to the charge controller.Last fall my system stopped charging and upon inspection one or more of t...
Anyone have some pics or links to a DIY solar panel roof mounted combiner box?My solar is acting up and not charging, I think its the quick connects coming off the panels to the main line on the roof. Figure I need to remove the quick connects and ei...
Most the time I camp and ride the ATV in the same place but on a couple occasions it would have been nice to be able to transport my ATV to another area. Most the time its not feasible to pack up the toy hauler just to transport the ATV. Has anyone c...
Got some serious weather here in Utah last night, tornado touched down less then 5 miles from my home. I had just parked the trailer in front of the house to get ready for a 3 week trip when the wind and hail hit. Hail blew a hole in the bathroom ven...
Wondering if bleach treated water would be safe to dump on the lawn? I have 2 15 gallon jugs with 1/4 cup bleach each in them and 4 5 gallon jugs with a spot of bleach in them. Not that I'm all worried about water use but it seems a waste to dump 50 ...