since ‎Aug-15-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 140 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm on a medication for a chronic condition which is in remission for 2 1/2 years...as long as I stay on this medication. The specific formulation I am on is not available in the U.S., although other forms of the specific drug are. Just not the form...
Hello!We've seen Canadians with Shaw satellite dishes, I don't recall seeing Bell. I am wondering how your subscription service works. Do you get Canadian programming? Is this a Canadian satellite service? Is there some kind of different account ...
Hello!This is to any Dish TV satellite dish users. Can you tell me if your satellite TV service works when you are in Canada? Thanks!
This could be the second of many questions we'll probably come up with...:) Hubby and I are planning our RV trip into Alaska. We'll be there late August into the first half of September. We'll be in a Class A motorhome towing a 4wd Dodge Ram 1500. ...
Hi everyone! Hubby and I are considering taking the motorhome to Alaska late August/early Sept. I haven't read through the 64 page thread on Alaska 2016, wish I had come here sooner to do that! We are Canadian, with Sasktel cell phones. Our phone...