since ‎Aug-06-2014
‎Dec-29-2023

My Activity

• 3,466 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just curious how my truck compares. 2015 Ram Cummins, just under 87k miles and I bought it new. I'm currently showing the following:Idle: 95 HoursDrive: 2736 HoursHow about you guys?
I just got a letter from FCA advising that they are extending the warranty on my turbo actuator to 15 years and 150k miles. How common is this problem and how expensive of a fix is it out of warranty?I'd heard a little bit about it but I'm guessing ...
I'm in the early stages of a toy hauler search. I'm not sure at this point whether we'll go for a fifth wheel model or a bumper pull model. However I am curious if you guys have any tips on bumper pull models that are under 12' tall? Reason being ...
I installed Falken Wildpeaks on my Ram a few months ago and thought I’d post a quick review on them since another member asked for feedback on them. I installed the stock size which is 275/70R18 on my truck. They were a bit squirmy at first but in li...
I literally had my truck in last week to clean up some more recalls on it. Then this morning my Ram app notifies me that I have yet another recall. Problem with the steering linkage, apparently. No parts available yet. It says 2013-2017 models so...