since ‎Aug-06-2014
‎Mar-28-2024

My Activity

• 334 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My teenage son got his mother's car stuck in the ice & snow last week, and it took about 45 minutes to get him unstuck. I first tried to pull out the two wheel drive car out with my 4x4 Silverado, but I too got stuck in the ice and snow. How frustrat...
At the sake of opening a can of worms, I thought I would share a PhotoShop image I created last year. The running joke in our circle of camping friends is my buddy Duane who fancies himself a master campfire builder. No matter how big the fire gets...
It's been raining here every day for the past 3 weeks and I'm beginning to think I live in Seattle. I winterized my rig and parked it for the season weeks ago, but I have been reluctant to cover it while it's wet and raining. My wife isn't keen on ...
We bought our trailer two years ago from a dealer 120 miles away. We plan to upgrade to a fifth wheel in about two years and I am wondering...Because so many RVs are built in Indiana, would it be better to shop in Indiana for our next rig?We plan to ...
We love attending church, but when camping season is here, we often miss 3 out of 4 weekends of church. So we started a church camping club to share fellowship with other like-minded Christian families.Our church, Canvas Church in Kalispell, MT steam...
Likes given to