since ‎Jul-26-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 236 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi guys. My Minnie is in storage a couple of hundred miles away and I was told the forward roof vent cover got ripped off by a storm. I need to go replace it, but I want to order the part before I go. I was wondering if anyone here has a similar m...
Hi Guys. So, the vent control on my Minnie Winnie was stuck on defrost. It took me a while to find the problem because the issue was in an inaccessible area sandwiched between the firewall and the fender well. After discovering that it was cost ov...
So I went to get my propane tank filled, but the guy said the valve is not up to date and he would not fill it. When I looked at the tank, it looks kind of rough on the outside. Maybe putting a potential bomb underneath the RV where is would be exp...
OKay. I am a first time Class C owner. I have a 1999 Minnie WF322R. It has a Ford V10 in it. How do I find parts for the front CAB/Engine porting of my Minnie? Is the Cab Engine portion a Ford product? Say, like a Ford Econoline F-350? What mod...
So I got a great deal on a 1999 Minnie Winnie with only 46K miles on it. It is in really great shape and looks new inside. I will be spending the summer on the road and I want to upgrade my new Winnie with an in-dash navigation system that also has...