since ‎Jul-24-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 365 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I would like to add a color laser printer/scanner/copier to my pickup camper. Looking for recommendations/experiences on what to get or what not to get. Sometimes I have to do work from the road that involves printing and scanning. Quality scans ...
Hi, I'm looking for recommendations on a bike rack to hold two bicycles to bring them with on road trips. I have a triple slide camper, and the roof access ladder is mounted on the rear slide. I'm not sure that I want to hang the weight of two bicycl...
Hi, what is the right inverter for my truck camper? I will use it a couple time per day in short bursts to run the microwave, and the Kurig coffee maker. Plus sometimes for longer stretches to run the heating pad or charge the computer. That's about ...
I just got a macerator pump that has a garden hose connection for the discharge,but I have not yet acquired a discharge hose. For those of you using a macerator pump what type of hose do you use? How do you store it? Thanks, Joel
My other thread seeking info on the existence of a commercially available built in inverter generator for a truck camper confirmed that they don't exist. So here goes, I'm pulling the trigger on a DIY project to permanently install an inverter gener...