since ‎Jul-24-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 146 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

For those of you who use a front frame mounted bike rack on you TT, like a Jack-It, Arvika, swagman, etc. I am wondering if any of you issues with the bikes hitting the back of your tow vehicle when making tight turns or backing into a spot. The bum...
I'm interested in adding solar power and lithium batteries to our trailer, but I'm getting lost in the weeds. For starters I calculated what I think would be our worst case power need (without using AC) if we went go off grid. First, it is just my...
I've been considering getting TPMS system and I can't decide upon what type of sensors to go with (caps, flow through or internal. Is one better than another?Does the weight of the sensor (cap or flow thru) effect the valve stem? Does the weight o...
I own a 2018 RAM 2500 CTD and I have a question about the rough ride. I've had quite a few 1/2 ton trucks but this is my first 2500. When I first purchased the truck I noticed a shimmy when driving on the highway (I wasn't towing at the time) so I to...
Has anyone tried replacing their CH751 on their storage compartments with magnetic cam locks?https://shoprvlocks.com/product/magnetic_lock/They claim to be pick proof, but that isn't why they interest me. The CH751 locks on my storage compartment ar...