since ‎Jul-10-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello everyone, I have a 2016 Forest Forester 3011DS the fuse panel next to the entry step has an 15 amp AUX circuit the fuse had blown and everytime I install a new one it pops right away telling that i poss have a dead short. I know that the radio ...
We have a 2016 Forester 3011DS Class C, the wife and I are on the fence as to getting a 2012 Tiffin Open Road Allegro 34TGA or 32TS as we will be retiring in about a year from now. We plan on going on 3 to 6 months trips seeing the country. The wife ...
I have a 2016 Forest River Forester 3011DS. It has outside speakers on the passenger side at the top, I can not find out how to turn them on, they turn on thur the radio/dvd system in the dash or is suppose to go thur the outside tv system or both. ...
We just got this 1165 (2014, new to us) and the drinking water facet filter is missing i think? Under the sink the 1/4 line is cut or the filter is missing, I did notice that the main valve is in the shut off position. The question is where is the ...
The wife and i picked up a 2014 1165 Eagle Cap in Colorado. We left Brookings Oregon Monday picked it up Wednesday. Started back home Thursday we went thur six states, snow, hail, rain and 40 mph plus winds in Wyoming and arrive home Sunday afternoon...