since ‎Jun-27-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well I did something. I had my 2000 lance 1130 off my truck and was cleaning the out side. I was cleaning the 7 pin connector on the trailer side (with power on) and believe I shorted something out. When I put the trailer on the truck and connected t...
I'm looking for a used truck camper and almost everyone I talk to says they do not have a title. Is this the norm, just wondering. I live in Arizona and I want everything to be legal. Thanks,
Hi all, we have a trip planned at Camp Pendleton and were taking our travel trailer there. We are leaving from Tucson and it will be a long and exciting trip. Any advice? Road tips, Marine Base etiquette, etc..
I'm currently updating items on my Springdale Travel Trailer, mostly outside items for now. The trailer is parked in front of my property, with the road being about 15 feet from the front of the trailer. Anyways I was working on installing a new 7 wa...
We have our first trip of the year planned for March. The trailer is over 10 years old now, and with this Arizona heat it's time to do some repairs and upgrades.I'm planning on replacing the flexible L.P. lines from the tank to the trailer. I current...