since ‎Jun-21-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 83 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Greetings,After a recent 9000+ mile trip from California to Halifax, Nova Scotia and back, I've gotten pretty fed up with the excessive price of diesel. On average it was 10-15 cents more per gallon across the country. Add to that the added expense...
Hey folks,Planning on a trip up to Homer, Alaska from Southern California via Calgary. I went from SoCal to Halifax (and back) this past summer. Some quick questions:- Are there improved campgrounds along the route or best to boondock?- Best mosqui...
Greetings one and all,Happy own of a Lance 825 (2017 model). Ordered it with the wireless backup camera. I loved it. I could see behind my truck anytime and see what the trailer was doing. About 6 months ago, my truck was broken into (camper on on ...
Greetings. Just got a 2017 Lance 825 to replace the Adventurer 89RB we had. Its quite a bit lighter and more off-road friendly being narrower and shorter in height. Of course you give up some amenities for the smaller size, one propane tank, one bat...
Greetings one and all. Just wondering if anyone has been over Saline Valley Road to the West of Death Valley/Race Track/La Playa and knows if it is passable with a Camper on the truck (Adv 89RB on a 2013 F250 4x4). Planning on heading up there in a ...