since ‎Jun-18-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 63 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2020 No Boundaries travel trailer with a Lippert torsion axle w/ 15" wheels. The brakes are pretty weak even with the camper empty. I've towed numerous campers so I understand how the brakes should feel. I have my controller maxed out an...
On our new Forest River travel trailer there is a sticker on the window that says "This camper is prepped to upgrade to wi-fi." It says to go www.qavaftermarket.com for more info. The website doesn't give very good or very clear information. This a...
I folded over the lower jack tube on my Atwood power jack while moving my travel trailer around with my skid loader tonight. Are these lower tubes replaceable or do I just buy a whole new jack? The model number on the front is Atwood Heavy Duty 860...
I brought my camper to my, upper Michigan, hunting camp in early October, used the furnace all weekend and everything was fine. I returned a couple weeks later on a cold Friday night and the furnace would not come on. No fan. No spark. No ignition. J...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27802022