since ‎May-17-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 6,233 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

CalTrans sent out the following message:U.S. Highway 395 has been closed from Gorge Road just north of Bishop to the town of Bridgeport due to whiteout conditions and heavy snowfall. There is no estimated time of reopening. Keep an eye on https://q...
Assisting Decision-Making on Age of Neutering for 35 Breeds of Dogs: Associated Joint Disorders, Cancers, and Urinary IncontinenceI found this study to be very interesting. Back in the day, it was believed that all female dogs should be spayed by 6 ...
I thought I'd share this cot with everyone. The XL is available at CostcoTornado-dog decided on our last camping trip that he sits in a camping chair. It works well for him. Poor Cat-dog can't work a chair, so I went on the search for a new dog co...
So, the other day, I booked reservations for Lassen NP online for spring. I noticed a new notification stating that you could not modify your reservation for 15 days. This was not there earlier this year when I booked the same campground for this p...
Last May, I lost both my dogs, Moose-dog and Bat-dog. Moose-dog to old age (15 yr old shep/poodle/newfie) and Bat-dog to a brain tumor. She was 11yrs.Anyway, it was very lonely so I adopted a very beautiful, very sweet shepherd, Cat-dog. Her only ...
Likes from