since ‎May-05-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 570 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My current trailer is a 18', 4500 loaded weight, I using a ez lift with 600 lb bars and a single friction sway bar we had to have a trailer hitch shop install it since it's only a 2" ball and the dealer only carries 2 5/8 stuff. ( works great the dea...
Anybody ever use one of these ? https://www.campchef.com/dutch-oven-dome.html The idea is you can use your dutch oven on a propane campstove so you can use it during burn bans. Also, you are supposed to be able to use it with charcoal when it's rain...
There was an earlier thread about the Charbroil Big Easy Oil less turkey cooker. First I have no connection with Charbroil. I have deep fried over 100 Turkeys in the last 18 years, and have it dialed in, and have never burned down a house, exploded...
No traffic jams for us, except the known road construction on I90 at North Bend. From Ellensburg to Maupin we hardly saw any traffic. We paid regular price for the City of Maupin campground. Weather forecast is clear skies tomorrow.
I just installed a progressive industries ems30hw surge protector and it makes a humming or buzzing noise do others find this to be true.