since ‎Apr-14-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 299 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for a little help. Need a good RV park in the area. Silver Springs and Salt Springs are booked for the dates I need. Can someone give me some advice on a place.
I purchased a Playmaker in September of 2018. Before 30 days were up it started making a very bad grinding noise and would not work. I called customer service and was sent a new one and sent the old one back. Now this one is doing the same thing. N...
We are going to be in Natchez next week. Can anyone give me any advice on the best way to tour the homes during the spring pilgrimage going on there.
rvroof.comI wanted to start a post about this product only. I have seen this product come up in posts about roof problems. Those of you that have had this put on your RV.Where did you have it done?How long have you had it?What did you have it put o...
Wednesday we are going to North Beach Camp Resort in St Augustine Fl. Google Map has me going I-10 East to I-95 South to Exit 318 FL-16. Is this the best route? Is I-295 around Jacksonville any better? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.