since ‎Apr-10-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 283 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I just got the trailer, (2014 Bullet 31BHPR), out of storage for a trip to Myrtle Beach beginning Friday. I got it home, plugged it in to shore power, turned on the fridge and it went, appropriately, to AC. I tried to turn on the furnace to take t...
I Have a Bullet Premiere 31BHPR and I've looked online and can't find anything that seems to fit. All I lost was the door itself not the entire unit but when I google I get two sizes neither of which seem to match the dimensions I need.I find one at ...
In another thread here I documented the beginning of our stinky woes. I had the trailer here for a few days and thoroughly cleaned the black tank and let it sit to see if it began to smell again. It didn't seem to but then again it was pretty spiffy ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28986767
We keep our trailer in storage about 7 miles from home and emptying the fridge and refilling it for each trip seemed to be something I could get around. I went ahead and bought a 100W solar panel and mounted it on the roof. This seems to hold up just...