since ‎Mar-29-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 409 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A little over a year ago I posted that I used Flex Seal on a tough seal job on the roof. And I was happy.I was told to wait a year and then report back. Because they said that I would say something something different the performance after a year was...
I had a problem with the skylight in the shower of my travel trailer leaking I had used dicor twice previously and was very careful with the application of the caulking.It still leaked.I live in rainy Oregon and camp year around so I wasn't going to...
We usually winterize the trailer in late November and start camping in April, but this year we decided to go camping over the New years holiday.We moved to Oregon 3 years ago and are going to take advantage of the mild winters.We will be at a full ho...
A long long time ago over 40 years now, I owned snow mobiles, we would travel most weekends with our friends and kids and have a great time.I also had an acquaintance who owned a RV dealership.I went to him and floated the idea of buying a beater 24 ...
I scored a set of like new CIPA door mirrors today for 30.00 on Craigslist.Really nice, my cheapy clip-ons can go in the garbage. No more vibration, yahoo! Jesseannie