since ‎Jul-28-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 490 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone else has issues with a PVC membrane roof? I kept reading goo things about PVC so I bought kit in March of 22 to replace my dead rubber roof and installed it on my trailer. After the tropical storm hit us in SoCal I went to check on it an...
Anyone repair a plastic fuel tank successfully? Some road debris hit the bottom of ours and created a small hole , it's bigger than just a drip. Salvage tanks for Expy El are almost impossible to find and new ones are dealer only and $1300!! I wou...
We have been to Cachuma Lake recreational area in Santa Barbara county many times, because primarily because of it's proximity to Solvang, which we enjoy visiting while my FIL rides in the Century bike ride. We have stayed in both the dry camping ar...
I have one of those dealer installed KARR series 3 alarms and recently it stopped working correctly. It will not "dissarm" when I push the unlock button on the remote. The doors unlock, but the alarm stays armed and then goes off when you open the ...
I am thinking of a trip over the holiday weekend to the ancient bristlecone pine forest. I want to stay near by, but there are not a lot of campgrounds, and anything reservable is long gone. I am trying to get options if all the county campgrounds ...